This fun recipes is simple and quick to prepare for last-minute meals or something easy to cook.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 20 mins
Yield: 4 servings
- 6 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- ½ cup chile-garlic sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat grill in medium heat and oil lightly the grate.
- Blend chile-garlic sauce and honey together.
- Place shrimp on soaked bamboo skewers, piercing through the head and tail ends.
- Cook skewers on the preheated grill,
- Regularly turn and baste with the sauce mixture until shrimp is firm and pink.
231 calories; protein 18.6g 37% DV; carbohydrates 37.9g 12% DV; fat 1g 2% DV; cholesterol 172.6mg 58% DV; sodium 1469.9mg 59% DV.