Grilled Oyster Shooters
Simple, tasty oyster you can make quickly on your grill.
Prep: 5 Mins
Cook: 10 Mins
Total: 15 Mins
Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 medium fresh oysters in shells
- ⅓cup Fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- salt to taste
- Preheat a grill at high heat.
- Gather ingredients while grill heats.
- Place the whole oysters on the hot grill.
- Cook until they open, which is roughly five to ten minutes
- Remove the oysters from grill and remove top shell.
- Top each oyster with two teaspoons of lemon juice, one teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce with salt to taste.
- Serve in shells while warm.
32 calories; protein 3.1g 6% DV; carbohydrates 4.8g 2% DV; fat 0.2g; cholesterol 7.8mg 3% DV; sodium 144.9mg 6% DV.