The perfect low-fat side dish with remarkable flavor.
Prep: 10 Mins
Cook: 20 Mins
Additional: 30 Mins
Total: 1 Hr
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ½teaspoons onion powder
- 1 ½teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 ½teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced lengthwise thinly and 1/4-inch wide
- Whisk olive oil, onion powder, seasoned salt, and garlic powder together.
- Add zucchini and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill at medium heat and oil grate lightly.
- Grill zucchini on grill for about 10 minutes.
- Flip and grill until edges are crisp and grill marks are present.
107 calories; protein 3g 6% DV; carbohydrates 10.1g 3% DV; fat 7.2g 11% DV; cholesterol: mg; sodium 709.3mg 28% DV.