Crispy Asparagus Parmesan
The perfect grilled appetizer. Adding a bit of butter takes you to another world!
Prep: 10 Mins
Cook: 20 Mins
Total: 30 Mins
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Preheat grill at medium heat, and oil grate lightly.
- Toss asparagus and olive oil in a bowl until coated.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and salt onto asparagus until evenly distributed.
- Place asparagus spears on grill crosswise.
- Cook until tips are almost blackened
- Turn over after 10 minutes.
157 calories; protein 6.3g 13% DV; carbohydrates 4.8g 2% DV; fat 13.1g 20% DV; cholesterol 8.8mg 3% DV; sodium 155.2mg 6% DV.