Oct 23 , 2020
Kingfish, known also as King Mackerel, is an amazing delicious fish, which only gets better when grilled.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Additional: 3 days
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 pounds whole kingfish, gutted and washed
- 2 cups Italian-style salad dressing
- Cover fish with water, refrigerate, and let stand for two days.
- Change water every six hours.
- Drain water and cover fish with salad dressing two to twelve hours before fish is to be cooked.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove fish from marinade and place skin side down on grill.
- Cook until meat is tender and flaky.
806 calories; protein 42.7g 86% DV; carbohydrates 12.3g 4% DV; fat 64.9g 100% DV; cholesterol 133mg 44% DV; sodium 2090.6mg 84% DV.