Get a taste of Greece with these savory burgers, combining fresh basil, Gorgonzola cheese, and garlic. Simple and decadent. Perfect on any bun or try pita bread for something exotic.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (4 ounce) container crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat an grill at medium-high heat.
- Oil grill grate Lightly, around four inches from heat.
- Blend together ground sirloin, garlic, onion powder, Gorgonzola, and basil until evenly mixed.
- Divide mixture to form four patties.
- Grill patties on grill until meat is evenly browned and center is no longer pink.
350 calories; protein 30.3g 61% DV; carbohydrates 0.8g; fat 23.9g 37% DV; cholesterol 108.1mg 36% DV; sodium 348mg 14% DV.