Get a taste of Naples, Italy with this amazing grilled pork chops covered with ham, tomato and mozzarella cheese. Perfect for any occasion.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Additional: 5 mins
Total: 25 mins
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) pork chops
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- chopped fresh oregano to taste
- paprika to taste
- Preheat grill at medium heat, and oil the grate lightly.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and black pepper.
- Grill chops until they are browned, show good grill marks, and no longer pink in the middle. (An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of a chop should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C)).
- Place ham, tomato, and mozzarella cheese on each pork chop.
- Sprinkle with oregano and paprika.
- Cook the cheese until it melts.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.