🧐 Prospective Owners FAQ
• We are obviously huge traditional grilling fans over here at ASMOKE. But we also love being able to switch things up. That's why we like wood pellet grills that can also smoke, roast, bake, braise, and honestly the list goes on. Why feel restricted to just throw a burger on a charcoal grill when you can experiment and create premium-tasting meals with more flavor but minimal effort?
• The perfect grill shouldn't make your food smell like charcoal or gas. The all-natural, slow-burning Applewood flavor of our pellets, for example, works perfectly with beef, chicken, vegetables--whatever you throw on the grill, really. It's the kind of smokey flavor that you WANT food to have. Not chemical-smelling or burnt-tasting.
• Plus, wood pellet grills start up faster than other types of grills, and cook more evenly and efficiently. They also tend to cost less than gas and charcoal grills, and make less of a mess for you to clean each time you cook. There's no grease build-up, and all you need to do is sweep up the ash.
If you’re looking to host large barbecue parties for friends and family consistently throughout the year, then one of our larger grills, such as the AS660, is perfect for your needs. However, if you want to get out, explore, and take your pellet grill with you wherever you go, then the AS350 is perfect. It’s compact, lightweight, and has a large cooking capacity to cater for everyone with you.
• ASMOKE fulfills online orders within the continental U.S. We do not ship to Hawaii or Alaska. We also do not ship to P.O. Boxes. Orders will take up to 3 business days to process, and may not ship until the following business day.
• Deliveries take an average of 3 to 8 business days to arrive after orders have been processed.The ETA is affected by weather conditions and holidays.
• ASMOKE generally offers free shipping. Please check the product page for details on the item you wish to purchase. Please note that if your grill has shipped out and there is an error on your address (made by you) or you just need to re-route your package to another place we will have to charge you a $25 recall fee.
• ASMOKE wants to ensure our customers are satisfied with their purchases.
• We accept the return of products due to defects in manufacturing or workmanship for 30 days from the date of purchase.
• All merchandise must be unused, unassembled, and returned in the original packaging.
• We only accept returns for purchases made directly through our website: www.asmokegrill.com. For products purchased directly from our authorized dealers, please refer to their return policy and contact them directly for more information.
• We do not accept returns on pellets. After receipt, returned items will be inspected, and a refund will be applied within 10 business days of receiving the returned product. Both original and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
• We also charge a restocking fee. The total fees for original shipping and restocking. Return shipping fees vary depending on the freight carrier chosen. Customers will be responsible for arranging and paying fees for the return shipping.
• To initiate a return, please email our Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your order number, date of purchase, and where you purchased your grill. Any purchase made through ASMOKE’s website may be canceled within 24 hours of purchase. If you want to cancel your order, please call our Customer Service team within 24 hours of purchase. Any cancellation after 24 hours will fall under the Asmoke return policy.
• We offer the industry-leading 3+2 extended warranty for all our grills!
• We stand proudly by our products and take pride in our customer service. We warrant that our products will be free from defects in all materials and workmanship (excluding paint and finish) for the Warranty Coverage Period described below. This warranty is extended only to the original consumer purchaser.
• During the Warranty Coverage Period, we will (at our sole option) replace any defective part or product covered by this warranty when provided with proof of purchase. The replacement will be without charge.
• For more in-depth information on our Warranty Policy, click here: https://asmokegrill.com/pages/warranty
🔥 Owners FAQ
While you can use any kind of wood pellet with our grills, we highly recommend using the ASMOKE brand wood pellets. Why? Well, not all pellets are made the same. Oftentimes, the pellets available on the market compromise quality and taste for a cheaper product that mixes cheaper blends of wood, fillers, additives and flavoring oils. They can do this and still claim to be called wood. We care about giving customers the best quality flavors and therefore only offer 100% pure fruitwood in our pellets. No compromise.
• Cleaning your grill is quick and easy. Empty the ashtray, scrub the grates, and clean up any remaining ash left inside the unit with a scrub or vacuum.
• Head to our accessories page to check out some of the awesome products we sell to help in keeping your ASMOKE grill in tip-top shape: https://asmokegrill.com/collections/accessories
Once you have finished grilling, the fan will begin the cooldown process. On average, this will take around 10 minutes. Once the fan turns off, the internal temperature will have lowered significantly and you can begin the cleaning process (emptying the ashtray, scrubbing down the grill plates, etc.)
• If the error code of “ER1/ERR” appears on the display: the connection of the internal temperature probe has short-circuited or the probe is damaged. Please check the connection of the internal temperature probe after removing the maintenance panel.
• If there is no problem, please contact us to replace the internal temperature probe.The error code “ER2” represents Ignition failure. Please check whether the electrical components inside are working properly, whether the power supply is stable, whether there are pellets in the fire pot, and whether the ignition rod is hot.
• If the error code “ER3” appears on the display: the flame has not started combustion during the ignition process. Please add more pellets after confirming this, and restart the unit upon checking the condition in the fire pot.
• If the error code shows “ERH”: the unit has overheated. Please turn off the unit, then open the grill lid. When the temperature drops to normal temperatures, proceed to clean the grill and restart the unit.
• For the AS300: Click here
• For the AS350: Click here
• For the AS700P: Click here
• For the AS660: Click here
• For the AS660N-1: Click here