Superb Baby back Rib
One rack baby back rib trim well around 2.5 to 3 pounds
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- half cup of barbecue rub）
- 1C. Brown sugar
- 3T. Honey warm
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice
- Salt Lick BBQ sauce
1. put all the marinade together to marinate the trimmed rack of baby back pork ribs for 10 minutes
2. Smoke (180 F) the baby pork back rib on the grill for three hours
3. change the heat to 225 F, prepare a heavy-duty piece of foil, put the baby pork rib ( meat part facing down) on a piece of aluminum foil. Add sugar to the rib, then honey and 1/2 cup apple juice on top, cover the foil, and seared tightly, bake for two hours up to 225 F.
4. finally, open the foil, brush the LKK barbecue sauce 李錦記 or the name brand of SALT LICK , remove Foil and put the baby back Rib on the grill, cover, and grill for 30-60 minutes till the sauce absorbs!
5. Serve with some fruits and Veggie!