ASMOKE KITCHEN RECIPE | BBQ Chicken Skewer
BBQ Chicken Skewer
- Onion pieces
- Green peppers
- Red peppers
- Oyster sauce 1 tbsp.
- Light soy sauce 1 tbsp.
- Wine 1 tbsp.
- Garlic paste 1/2 tbsp.
- BBQ powder
- Chili powder
Oil 2 tbsp
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, mix with the marinade ingredients, and let sit together for about 30 minutes (or put them in a disposable food bag and store overnight in the refrigerator)
- Cut the green onion into half-inch pieces, dice the onion, cut the pineapple into small pieces, remove the seeds of the green peppers and red peppers and cut them into small cubes, and cut the mushroom into small slices.
- Put the marinated chicken pieces along with scallions, onions, pineapples, and green and red peppers onto BBQ skewers
- Put them in your ASMOKE grill, wait for the smoke to rise, then adjust to 375 degrees, and grill for 7-8 minutes
- To finish it off, you can sprinkle some additional chili powder and BBQ powder on the skewers to taste